Jane Fonda Movies and Tv Shows – Jane Fonda is a legendary American actress and political activist. She has appeared in many movies and TV shows throughout her career. Here are some of her notable works:
Jane Fonda Movies and Tv Shows
- Barbarella (1968)
- They Shoot Horses, Don’t They? (1969)
- Klute (1971)
- The China Syndrome (1979)
- On Golden Pond (1981)
- 9 to 5 (1980)
- The Electric Horseman (1979)
- Coming Home (1978)
- Cat Ballou (1965)
- The Morning After (1986)
- Grace and Frankie (2015-2022)
- The Newsroom (2012-2014)
- The Dollmaker (1984)
- The Women’s Room (1980)
- A Doll’s House (1973)
- This Is Where I Came In (1973)
- The Smith Family (1971)
- The Game Is Over (1966)
- The Defenders (1962-1963)
- Tallahassee 7000 (1961)
These are just a few examples of Jane Fonda’s extensive filmography. She has had a long and varied career and has received numerous accolades for her work, including two Academy Awards for Best Actress.
Jane Fonda Movies on Netflix
However, as of my knowledge cutoff date, some Jane Fonda movies that were available on Netflix included:
- “Our Souls at Night” (2017) – a romantic drama film starring Jane Fonda and Robert Redford.
- “The Electric Horseman” (1979) – a comedy-drama film about a former rodeo champion who steals a valuable horse and escapes into the mountains, starring Jane Fonda and Robert Redford.
- “Monster-in-Law” (2005) – is a romantic comedy film about a woman who struggles to win the approval of her fiancé’s mother, played by Jane Fonda.
Please note that the availability of movies on Netflix may vary by region and change over time.
Jane Fonda Movie 2023
- Book Club: The Next Chapter (2023)
- Ruby Gillman, Teenage Kraken (2023)
- 80 for Brady (2023)
Best Jane Fonda Movies In Order
Jane Fonda is a legendary actress who has been in many films throughout her career. Here are some of her best movies in no particular order:
- Klute (1971) – Fonda won an Academy Award for Best Actress for her portrayal of a call girl who becomes involved in a missing person case.
- Coming Home (1978) – Fonda won her second Academy Award for Best Actress for her role as a woman who falls in love with a paralyzed Vietnam War veteran.
- They Shoot Horses, Don’t They? (1969) – Fonda received her first Academy Award nomination for her role as a Depression-era marathon dancer.
- The China Syndrome (1979) – Fonda plays a reporter who uncovers a potential nuclear power plant disaster, in this suspenseful thriller.
- On Golden Pond (1981) – Fonda stars alongside her real-life father, Henry Fonda, in this heartwarming drama about a family’s summer at a lakeside cottage.
- Nine to Five (1980) – Fonda stars alongside Lily Tomlin and Dolly Parton in this workplace comedy about three women who take revenge on their sexist boss.
- Julia (1977) – Fonda plays Lillian Hellman, a writer who becomes involved in the Spanish Civil War, in this biographical drama.
- The Electric Horseman (1979) – Fonda stars opposite Robert Redford in this romantic comedy about a former rodeo star who steals a horse from a corporate sponsor.
- Barefoot in the Park (1967) – Fonda plays a newlywed trying to adjust to married life with her free-spirited husband, played by Robert Redford, in this comedy.
- Sunday in New York (1963) – Fonda stars as a young woman trying to find love in New York City in this romantic comedy.
These are just a few of Jane Fonda’s best movies, but her career spans several decades and genres, making it difficult to choose just a few favorites.
Short Information About Jane Fonda
Jane Fonda is an American actress, writer, political activist, and fitness guru. She was born on December 21, 1937, in New York City, and is the daughter of legendary actor Henry Fonda. Jane Fonda began her acting career in the 1960s and has since starred in many successful films, including “Klute,” “Coming Home,” and “On Golden Pond.”
She is also known for her activism and has been a vocal advocate for various causes, including women’s rights, environmentalism, and anti-war efforts. Fonda is a two-time Academy Award winner and has also received numerous other awards and honors throughout her career.
|Full Name||Jane Seymour Fonda|
|Date of Birth||December 21, 1937|
|Place of Birth||New York City, USA|
|Age (2023)||84 years old|
|Occupation||Actress, Writer, Activist, Fitness Guru|
|Frances Ford Seymour||Mother|
Awards and Honors
|Academy Award for Best Actress||1972, 1979|
|BAFTA Award for Best Actress in a Leading Role||1978|
|Golden Globe Award for Best Actress – Motion Picture Drama||1972, 1979|
|Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama Series||1984-85|
|American Film Institute Life Achievement Award||2014|
|Presidential Medal of Freedom||2021|
|Height||5 feet 8 inches (173 cm)|
|Weight||Approximately 128 lbs (58 kg)|
Jane Fonda Net Worth
|Net Worth||$210 Million|
|Monthly Income & Salary||$1.5 Million|
|Yearly Income & Salary||$20 Million|
Jane Fonda Net Worth Growth
|Net Worth in 2023||$210 Million|
|Net Worth in 2022||$190 Million|
|Net Worth in 2021||$170 Million|
|Net Worth in 2020||$152 Million|
|Net Worth in 2019||$137 Million|
|Net Worth in 2018||$120 Million|
Facts About Jane Fonda
Jane Fonda is a well-known American actress, writer, and political activist. Here are some facts about her:
- Jane Fonda was born on December 21, 1937, in New York City, USA.
- Her father, Henry Fonda, was a famous actor, and her mother, Frances Ford Seymour, was a socialite.
- She attended the Emma Willard School in Troy, New York and later studied at Vassar College.
- Fonda made her acting debut in 1960 in the Broadway play “There Was a Little Girl.”
- She has won two Academy Awards for Best Actress, for her performances in the films “Klute” (1971) and “Coming Home” (1978).
- Fonda is also a fitness guru and released several popular workout videos in the 1980s and 1990s.
- In addition to her acting career, Fonda has been a vocal activist for various causes, including feminism, the environment, and civil rights.
- She gained notoriety during the Vietnam War for her controversial visit to Hanoi, during which she was photographed sitting on an anti-aircraft gun.
- Fonda has written several books, including her memoir “My Life So Far” and a book on women’s health and aging, “Prime Time.”
- She was married three times and has three children, including the actor Troy Garity.
Social Media Profile
FAQ About Jane Fonda
Who is Jane Fonda?
Jane Fonda is an American actress, political activist, and former fashion model. She was born on December 21, 1937, in New York City, USA.
What are some of Jane Fonda’s most famous Movies?
Some of Jane Fonda’s most famous movies include “Barbarella” (1968), “Klute” (1971), “Coming Home” (1978), “9 to 5” (1980), “On Golden Pond” (1981), and “The China Syndrome” (1979).
Has Jane Fonda won any Awards?
Yes, Jane Fonda has won numerous awards throughout her career, including two Academy Awards, two BAFTA Awards, and several Golden Globe Awards.
What is Jane Fonda’s Political activism about?
Jane Fonda has been a prominent political activist since the 1960s. She has advocated for various causes, including civil rights, women’s rights, and environmentalism. She is also known for her opposition to the Vietnam War.
Has Jane Fonda been involved in any Controversies?
Yes, Jane Fonda has been involved in several controversies throughout her career. One of the most notable was her opposition to the Vietnam War, which led to her being nicknamed “Hanoi Jane” by some Americans. She also caused controversy in 1972 when she visited North Vietnam and was photographed sitting on a North Vietnamese anti-aircraft gun.
Is Jane Fonda still Acting?
Yes, Jane Fonda is still acting. Her most recent film roles include “Book Club” (2018) and “The Trial of the Chicago 7” (2020).
What is Jane Fonda’s Net Worth?
Jane Fonda’s net worth is estimated to be around $210 million.
So, friends, we end this post of ours. We hope that you have liked the information about Jane Fonda Movies and Tv Shows.
We have given you the information on Jane Fonda Movies and Tv Shows & More in this post.
If you like this post then do share it on social media. And if there is any mistake then please contact us.