Farah Khan Biography – Farah Khan is an Indian Actress, Dancer, Director, and Choreographer. She was born on 9 January 1965 in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. Her husband’s name is Shirish Kundar. Her age is 58 years. Her height is 5 feet 3 inches
So you are going to get information about Farah Khan Biography – Husband, Age, Boyfriend, Instagram, Family, and Height in this post. So you stay with this post till the end.
Farah Khan Biography
Farah Khan Biography – Farah Khan is an Indian Actress, Dancer, Director, and Choreographer. She was born on 9 January 1965 in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. Her husband’s name is Shirish Kundar in the year 2004. She has three children. According to the year 2023, her age has become 58 years. She started his career in Kahan Kahan Se Guzar Gaya in 1981 as a Choreographer. Her best friends are Shah Rukh Khan and Karan Johar.
Read More – Poonam Dhillion Biography
Farah Khan Biography(Director)- Age, Height, Husband
|Real Name||Farahdeeba Khan|
|Profession||Choreographer, Actress, Director, Producer|
|Famous As||Indian film director|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Date Of Birth||9 January 1965|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|School||St. Teresa’s Convent School, Mumbai|
|College/University||St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate (B.A.)|
|Debut||Choreographer -(1981) Kahan Kahan Se Guzar Gaya |
Actress – (1998)Kuch Kuch Hota Hai
Director – (2004)Main Hoon Na
|Father Name||Kamran Khan|
|Mother Name||Menaka Irani|
|Brother Name||Sajid Khan|
|Husband Name||Shirish Kunder|
|Marriage Date||9 December 2004|
Daughter- Anya, Diva
|Height||160cm | 1.60meters | 5″3|
|Age (2023)||58 year old|
Farah Khan Family
Lived in Farah Khan’s family with her parents and brother. Her father’s name is Kamran Khan and his mother’s name is Menaka Irani. She also has a brother named Sajid Khan.
Farah Khan Career
Farah Khan is a Choreographer, Actress, Director, and Producer. He started his career as a Choreographer in 1981 with the movie Kahan Kahan Se Guzar Gaya. After this, he worked as Choreographer in more movies.
After this, Farah Khan made her debut as an actress in the movie Kuch Kuch Hota Hai. His Shah Rukh Khan is his best friend. After this, Farah Khan also worked in more movies.
In the year 2004, Farah Khan made her directorial debut with the movie Main Hoon Na. She is mostly seen playing the role of a judge in reality shows.
Farah Khan Movies
- “Main Hoon Na” (2004)
- “Om Shanti Om” (2007)
- “Tees Maar Khan” (2010)
- “Happy New Year” (2014)
- “Dilwale” (2015)
Farah Khan Awards
- National Film Award for Best Choreography for the song “Idhar Chala Main Udhar Chala” from the film “My Name Is Khan” (2010)
- Filmfare Award for Best Choreography for the song “Dhoom Again” from the film “Dhoom 2” (2007)
- Filmfare Award for Best Choreography for the song “Ishq Shava” from the film “Jab Tak Hai Jaan” (2012)
Social Media Profile
Farah Khan Instagram
Farah Khan Age
Farah Khan was born on 9 January 1965 in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. According to the year 2023, her age has become 58 years. She is a very famous Choreographer.
Farah Khan Husband
Farah Khan is married Shirish Kundar on December 9, 2004. They have three children, one son, and two daughters. His son’s name is Czar and his daughters’ names are Anya, and Diva.
Farah Khan Net Worth
|Net Worth||$50 Million|
|Indian Rupees||Rs. 410 Crore|
|Salary||Rs. 50 Lakh per song (to choreograph)|
|Monthly Income||Rs. 4 Crore|
Farah Khan Facts
- Farah Khan was born on January 9, 1965, in Mumbai, India.
- She began her career as a choreographer in Bollywood films in the early 1990s and quickly established herself as one of the leading choreographers in the Indian film industry.
- Farah Khan has choreographed over 100 films, including some of the biggest Bollywood hits like “Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge,” “Kuch Kuch Hota Hai,” and “Main Hoon Na.”
- In 2004, she made her directorial debut with the blockbuster film “Main Hoon Na,” which was one of the highest-grossing films of that year. The film also won her the Filmfare award for Best Director.
- Farah Khan has also directed and produced several other successful films like “Om Shanti Om,” “Happy New Year,” and “Tees Maar Khan.”
- She has also hosted a few television shows such as the celebrity dance reality show “Nach Baliye” and the comedy show “Entertainment Ke Liye Kuch Bhi Karega.”
- In addition to her work in films, Farah Khan is also known for her philanthropic efforts. She has been actively involved in various charity and social causes, particularly those related to women and children.
- Farah Khan is the sister of well-known choreographer and filmmaker Sajid Khan.
- She is married to Shirish Kunder, who is also a film director, producer, and screenwriter. They have three children.
FAQ About Farah Khan Biography
How did Farah Khan give birth to triplets?
in vitro fertilisation.
How did Farah Khan give birth?
Khan gave birth to triplets — one son and two daughters — in 2008 through in vitro fertilization.
Did Farah Khan have a triplet?
The couple welcomed their triplets through IVF in 2008
Why did Farah Khan stop making movies?
lack of song and dance
At what age Farah Khan did IVF?
So, friends, we end this post of ours. We hope that you have liked the information about Farah Khan Biography.
We have given you the information on Farah Khan Biography – Income, Husband, Height, Age, Children & More in this post.
If you like this post then do share it on social media. And if there is any mistake then please contact us.